Hi friends! Happy almost-Friday! Hope you’re enjoying the morning. I’m taking an easy workout week after last week’s Orangetheory Hell Week madness. I don’t think I’ve done so many burpees, rowed as long, and ran my little heart out as much as I did in the past couple of weeks. If you need me, you can find me foam rolling, yoga-ing… ok and maybe doing a little online shopping.
For today, let’s talk about beauty products and the amazing selection Beautycounter has for holiday!
I opened up my package of holiday products and literally ooooh-ed and ahhhh-ed over everything. The packaging is so gorgeous and I love the new additions to the product lines.
MY OTHER RECIPES
For today’s post, I thought I’d break down my very favorites if you’re already shopping for gifts, or if you’re looking for something for yourself!
1. The Instant Awakening Trio. This set contains my very favorite Beautycounter product right now – the overnight peel, plus the new illuminating cream and cooling eye pads. I need all the help I can get in the “looking refreshed” department, so naturally, I was stoked about this set. A lot of the holiday products I bought are for blog giveaways and family gifts but this one? Nope. For meeeeeee.
2. New Nudes Lipgloss Trio. These are versatile nudes that you can wear alone for a little shine (and a light natural mint flavor) or layer over lipstick.
3. Mini hand creams, oils, and lip glosses for stocking stuffers. These are amazing for hostess gifts and stocking stuffers! I love sets like these that you can break apart for various gifts and purposes. The new scents in the hand creams are gorgeous, too.
4. Mini Color Intense lipstick vault. These lipsticks are my very favorite lip product right now. They last for SO LONG and the colors are amazing. My fave colors are brunch, 9-5 and daydream.
5. Counterman preview gift set. Men need nontoxic skincare, too! It includes a daily exfoliating cleanser, shave cream, aftershave tonic, and oil-free face lotion in a cool Dopp kit.
6. Necessary Neutrals palette. This palette includes 18 new shades designed to flatter all skin tones. It’s versatile for any season, too.
Why I love Beautycounter products:
– For a long time, I spent so much time and energy caring about what I ate, and how I worked out, and didn’t even think about the products I was using at home, or what I was putting on our skin. After I became pregnant with Liv and started to do more research, I was horrified with what I found. I started to re-haul our cleaning products, use glass instead of plastic, and experiment with natural skin and beauty products.
While I loved the stuff I found at the health food store and the things I’d make myself, not much of it felt very *luxe* to me. There’s nothing fancy or spa-like about taking a tub of coffee grounds into the shower, you know? I feel like Beautycounter was the best of both worlds: nontoxic skincare and beauty products that still feel like you’re treating yourself a little. ?
They’ve banned 1500 ingredients from their product lines that are commonly used in the skincare and beauty industry in the United States. Every ingredient is disclosed on the website, and they test every batch for safety. I also love that they’re focused on creating a MOVEMENT and changing the industry as a whole. The goal isn’t to look around and see everyone wearing Beautycounter; it’s for everyone to have access to safe beauty, no matter where you shop or what brand you purchase.
Even though I’m a Beautycounter consultant, they’re not the only products I use. I use and love many non-Beautycounter products in my routine, like this toner, this blueberry cleanser, this Tarte lash primer and mascara, and this Tarte Palette. (Sephora’s VIB sale also starts tomorrow as a heads up!)
I’m a huge fan of mixing and matching, and choosing safe products that you love! If you’d like to switch to safer skincare and need help picking out products, please let me know. I’m also looking for 3 rockstars to add to my Beautycounter team if you think consulting may be a fit for you.
And now, it’s giveaway time! One lucky winner will receive the stunning Necessary Neutrals palette (pictured above, valued at $ 89), plus a bottle of PHLUR perfume ($ 88) because I’m obsessed.
- To enter, leave a comment below with something you’re looking forward to this month!
- For a bonus entry, sign up for my Beautycounter newsletter (I won’t spam ya, I promise) to get gift with purchase offers and occasional Beautycounter news.
(Leave an extra comment below if you sign up!)
I’ll pick a lucky winner this Sunday at midnight EST and announce in Monday’s am post.