- Proper Dental Care – Routine dental checkup is very necessary for everyone. You must visit your dentist at least once in 6 months. You should visit your best Dentist on Chinguacousy Rd.
- Proper brushing – Brush 2 twice daily. Don’t use a hard toothbrush. Use a soft bristle toothbrush. Those bristles should be round-ended and soft enough to remove plaque and food particles without damaging the teeth enamel.
- Floss your teeth – Make a daily routine of flossing your teeth. It helps get rid of food particles that are hidden in the mouth. Your toothbrush can’t get it, no matter how well you brush!
- Avoid Sugar content – Be careful when you eat or drink sugar contained food or drinks. It is also a cause for tooth decay; bacteria can arise in the mouth with the help of sugar from foods and drinks to produce acids that dissolve and damage the teeth.
- Avoid smoking and tobacco – Avoid smoking and using tobacco products. These products can lead to gum diseases by affecting the attachment of bone and soft tissue of your teeth.
Follow up all these points and keep your teeth healthy. Thanks for the reading we always care for your Happy SmileJ!